[E-Learning] 2021 Hong Kong Retail Summit - Subscribe for HD Recorded Videos
Learn on your own pace: HD Recorded videos
1. Due to limited seats, enrollment will be made on a first-come-first-served basis. Acknowledgement email with be sent to the contact person after the online enrollment is made. In case of unsuccessful enrollment, HKRMA will notify the contact person individually.
2. Confirmation is subject to payment in full. Confirmation email will be sent to the successful applicant at least 2 working days before the event.
3. No refund for cancellation.
4. Substitution of applicant is allowed and applicable to Full Member & Associate Member only. Written notifications should be sent to the HKRMA at least 3 working days before the event.
5. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at or after 7:00am, the full-day event (9:30am-6:00pm) and morning event (9:30am-1:00pm) will be cancelled. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at or after 1:00pm, afternoon event will be cancelled. HKRMA reserves the final right to cancel or reschedule the event.
6. HKRMA reserves the final right to reject any application, cancel or change the event arrangement.
* Must Fill-in
The information collected from your company will be used for purpose of processing your company’s application. Please note that it is mandatory for your company to provide all the data. If your company does not provide such data, the Association will not be able to process the application. The Association intends to use all your company’s data for direct marketing; the data will be used for listing on membership directory, distributing circulars, publications, research materials, market information; direct marketing of the annual events, conferences, seminars, briefings, meetings, awards programmes, training programmes, and services of the Association; and direct marketing of activities similar to the Association’s above activities which are organized by the Association’s business partners. The Association shall not so use the data unless with your company’s consent. Your company has the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about your company. If your company wishes to access or correct the data, please contact us by writing to Ms. Ng at our address, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (2866-8380).
* the HKRMA to use the information for the above promotional purposes.